- For 1, 3 or 6 computers
- Valid for 1 year
- For home users & small businesses
- Available through our eStore
- For more than 10 computers
- Valid for 1 or 2 years
- For medium to large companies
Absolutely professional approach
- After your purchase you will receive free email technical support which operates between 8.00 and 16.00 Mon-Fri Central European Time, and you will also receive regular software updates via the internet.
- Every purchase is linked to a thirty-day no question asked money back guarantee.
- Personal information that you provide when purchasing and registering the product will not be given to any third party without your prior consent.
General Sales Conditions
I. Basic provisions
These General Sales Conditions (hereinafter referred to as GSC) govern the relationship between the buyer and seller in the sale of software and services between company TrustPort, a.s. (hereinafter referred to as "provider") and its customers (hereinafter referred to as "recipients")
II. Company information
Headquarters and postal address:
639 00 Brno
Tel.: 541 235 466
Registration Number: 28277066
VAT Number: CZ2827706
III. Payment terms
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
IV. Price policy
Pricing / conditions are individual for each recipient. They are controlled by the size of the sale and the type of recipient. All prices are contractual. Sale price is binding by the provider for a period of 30 days. It may differ only in the case of exchange-rate differences, or a sudden change by the producer. All prices are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
V. Contractual relationship
The contractual relationship is concluded for the period indicated in the license certificate or contract, and to the number of licenses included is also the right to use the program and services related such as technical support.
VI. Term of delivery
Every order must be confirmed by the provider. At the same time the recipient receives information about the delivery date and confirmation of price.
VII. Rights & obligations of recipients
Recipients must not:
- install the program on more computers than the number of licenses purchased
- make copies of products other than the ones intended for backup
- lend the product, lease or sell to a third entity or physical person,
- in any way interfere with the internal structure of the program, translate it into other programming or national languages, incorporate it into other software and then redistribute it in this form
- remove or alter any references to copyright or the trade mark
The recipient agrees to the publication of his name as a reference in offers, competitions, advertising and other provider materials.
VIII. Withdrawal from the purchase contract by the provider, the right to change prices
Provider reserves the right to cancel the order or its part in the following cases:
- the product is no longer being produced
- the price significantly changes by the manufacturer
In these cases the buyer will be immediately contacted and the next steps will be agreed. If the buyer has paid part or the full amount of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his own account or address in the shortest time possible.
Provider reserves the right to change prices. The current prices are confirmed by the recipient at the time of the order confirmation. If the price is higher than the applicable price referred to in the order, the supplier shall immediately inform the recipient who in turn can accept the new price or refuse the order. For telephone orders the valid price is always communicated.
IX. Warranty terms and liability
Warranty terms for the products shall be settled in accordance with the commercial / civil code. TrustPort, a.s. declares that it will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage of any kind, which occurs with the incorrect use of the product, even if the provider is informed of the possibility of such damage. The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for loss of profit or other commercial damage.
These General Sales Conditions are valid from 1.3.2008. The provider reserves the right to change these General Sales Conditions.