- For 1, 3 or 6 computers
- Valid for 1 year
- For home users & small businesses
- Available through our eStore
- For more than 10 computers
- Valid for 1 or 2 years
- For medium to large companies
Absolutely professional approach
- After your purchase you will receive free email technical support which operates between 8.00 and 16.00 Mon-Fri Central European Time, and you will also receive regular software updates via the internet.
- Every purchase is linked to a thirty-day no question asked money back guarantee.
- Personal information that you provide when purchasing and registering the product will not be given to any third party without your prior consent.
TrustPort Internet Security
TrustPort Total Protection
TrustPort USB Antivirus
Purpose of registration
In order for your product to retain its full functionality after the expiry of the probationary period, it is necessary to register the product. A condition of registration is the ownership of a serial number. During the electronic purchase you will receive a activation code in your email, during other purchases the activation code is included with the software.
- Perform installation of the purchased product. After it has finished, the registration wizard will automatically start. Follow the instructions.
- If you have purchased a license for multiple computers, it is necessary to perform the registration on each computer separately.
- If you register the software on more computers than for which you have purchased licenses, each additional registration will automatically overwrite the existing oldest registration.
- For the period of validity or for registration of an existing trial version double-click on the TrustPort icon in the system tray, select License Keys and click on Registration.
The role of the activation code
After the registration has completed, make sure you save the serial number carefully for possible later use.
- It may be required during email technical support.
- Allows you to re-register the software, for example after re-installation of the operating system.
License duration and its conditions
The product is licensed for the period of one year, and the price also includes the use of technical support. The remaining duration of the license can be viewed by opening the TrustPort Control panel, and by clicking on License Key.
As a user of the above mentioned products, you are entitled to technical support to the following extent:
- updates of the system via the internet
- hot-line operated from Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 16.00 Central European Time