TrustPort Basic, free, for all customers
- Updates via the internet
- E-mail hot-line, Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00 CET
- Helpdesk system
TrustPort VIP, prepaid, for business customers
- Basic support included
- Optional additional services
Before you decide to contact support, we recommend that you try to find the information needed in the Technical FAQ and Sales FAQ.
Sales support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical support: email@example.com
Tel.: +420 541 244 471
Fax: +420 541 235 038
TrustPort a. s.
612 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Upgrade to the TrustPort 2011 product line
The release of TrustPort Antivirus 2011, TrustPort Internet Security 2011, and TrustPort Total Protection 2011 has brought several questions that need to be answered. Please take your time to read the following notices.
- Customers with valid and activated TrustPort Antivirus 2010 and TrustPort PC Security 2010 licenses may continue using these products. These products will be updated and supported until the license expires. However, this will not apply to products activated after September 2010.
- Customers with valid TrustPort Antivirus 2010 and TrustPort PC Security 2010 licenses, activated before October 2010, are authorized for free upgrade to the latest products. Please follow these steps, if you wish to upgrade:
- Note your original serial number.
- Unistall TrustPort Antivirus 2010 or TrustPort PC Security 2010 from your computer. Install TrustPort Internet Security 2011 or TrustPort Total Protection 2011, respectively. The upgrade works as follows:
TrustPort Antivirus 2010 → TrustPort Internet Security 2011
TrustPort PC Security 2010 → TrustPort Total Protection 2011
- Register the software using your original serial number.
All installation files needed are available in the download section of our website. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.