Why become a partner of TrustPort?
The partner network is an integral part of successful sales of our products. We value our partners and always maintain mutually active relationships which benefit both parties. In order to continually benefit our partners, we have set up very favorable conditions which include the following:
- high margins, increasing with the turnover of sales
- simple online ordering of products
- online training for gaining knowledge of the products
- sales, marketing, and technical support
- personal manager handling your account
Become a reseller
All our partners enjoy a personal approach, effective support, and solid profit margins. The reseller has the right to sell our products both in retail outlets and through the internet. We always make sure that our resellers are informed regularly about our development plans through continuous communication with the assigned account manager.
There are many reasons why you should become a partner in our network, here are just a few:
- A broad portfolio of widely recognized antivirus products
- Flexible pricing providing a competitive advantage
- Online access to marketing materials
- Online product training
- Sales and technical training designed for the specific needs of the partner
- Free NFR licenses for all products
- Above average margins and incentives
Sale of pack licenses
With the sale of pack licenses for one, three, or six computers, the reseller is invoiced monthly and the invoice must be paid by the due date. This method applies to the sale of products TrustPort Antivirus, TrustPort Internet Security, TrustPort Total Protection, and TrustPort USB Antivirus.
Sale of multi-licenses
With the sale of multi-licenses the reseller receives an invoice together with the activation code necessary for registration of the product ordered. The invoice must be paid by the due date. Multi-licenses refer to sales for more than twelve computers. This method can be applied to the sale of any TrustPort product.
Our strategic objective is to establish a close link with our business partners and to make sure that all marketing tools are used, to ensure the best possible support and care for end users using TrustPort products.
Marketing tools that we use to support our partners include:
- Partner Portal
- Sale support with seasonal promotions
- Sale support with premium incentives
- Regular participation at exhibitions and conferences
- Promotion of products in the press
- Regular partner days
Overview of marketing support
Partners may be included in an individual marketing program and get up to 3% of their annual turnover as a contribution to the marketing activities associated with company presentation of TrustPort products. Implementation of this support is achieved by discounts on further purchases of products.
|Partner contact information on TrustPort website|
|Access to partner portal on TrustPort website|
|Startup package with marketing material *|
|NFR version for partners, trial version for end users|
|Marketing materials for good deals (stickers, templates for boxes, leaflets, advertising products)|
|Electronic advertising materials|
|Printed advertising materials|
|Logos & graphical materials for download|
|Up-to-date information about products, reviews, awards|
|Information about new campaigns, promotions|
|Online marketing (banners without TrustPort contact details)|
|Possibility of participation in campaigns of TrustPort|
|Attendance at conferences, roadshows etc., organized by TrustPort|
|Invitation to partner days|
|Direct support from TrustPort professionals at events organized by partner|
|Possibility of TrustPort participation at partner events|
|Individual marketing program|
|Regular technical trainings|
|Technical trainings with certification|
|Technical presale support|
* The startup package includes trial versions of the TrustPort products, leaflets about TrustPort products, information about products and partner selling, access to the partner portal.