Why become a partner of TrustPort?
The partner network is an integral part of successful sales of our products. We value our partners and always maintain mutually active relationships which benefit both parties. In order to continually benefit our partners, we have set up very favorable conditions which include the following:
- high margins, increasing with the turnover of sales
- simple online ordering of products
- online training for gaining knowledge of the products
- sales, marketing, and technical support
- personal manager handling your account
What must the order contain?
For processing an order we need to know:
- name, partner billing information, delivery address (if different from billing address)
- product, number of licenses, the period for which the license will be ordered (1 or 2 years)
- name, address, vat number, e-mail of the client for who the license is being purchased (this information is required so we can generate keys and data in the license certificate)
- whether the license is new or a renewal
This does not apply to pack orders using activation code (1,3,6 packs of TrustPort Antivirus, TrustPort Internet Security and TrustPort Total Protection, plus TrustPort USB Antivirus). In this case, the customer will receive activation codes and you will receive an invoice once a month billing you for the sold activation codes.