TrustPort Basic, free, for all customers
- Updates via the internet
- E-mail hot-line, Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00 CET
- Helpdesk system
TrustPort VIP, prepaid, for business customers
- Basic support included
- Optional additional services
Before you decide to contact support, we recommend that you try to find the information needed in the Technical FAQ and Sales FAQ.
Sales support: email@example.com
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +420 541 244 471
Fax: +420 541 235 038
TrustPort a. s.
612 00 Brno, Czech Republic
I am using an application for which TrustPort Personal Firewall does not have a predefined rule. What should I do?
You have to create your own rule that allows the kind of communication that the application requires. You have the following options:
- You can create the rule using the wizard that appears during the detection of communication with this application.
- You can create new rule from a predefined rule.
- You can create new rule from a selected log record.
- You can make a completely new rule. Tthis option enables the widest configuration possibilities but is recommended for advanced users.
If you choose to create rule from a log record, make sure firewall logging is enabled. You can check the status of the firewall log by double-clicking TrustPort Center in the system tray, and selecting TrustPort Personal Firewall > Firewall Log from the list to the left. A new firewall rule can be created under TrustPort Personal Firewall > Filter Definitions, using the Add button.