TrustPort Basic, free, for all customers
- Updates via the internet
- E-mail hot-line, Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00 CET
- Helpdesk system
TrustPort VIP, prepaid, for business customers
- Basic support included
- Optional additional services
Before you decide to contact support, we recommend that you try to find the information needed in the Technical FAQ and Sales FAQ.
Sales support: email@example.com
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +420 541 244 471
Fax: +420 541 235 038
TrustPort a. s.
612 00 Brno, Czech Republic
What is TrustPort eSign, and what are its characteristics?
TrustPort eSign, being a part of TrustPort Total Protection, is a software application that is used to secure electronic communications by means of asymmetric cryptography and electronic signature technology. It can encrypt and decrypt files, provide and verify electronic signatures. Signed or encrypted files can be sent for example by email or handled in any other way.
- electronic data signing, verification of signatures
- encryption and decryption of data
- data encryption to multiple recipients
- present data encryption and signing
- tools for the management of key pairs (private keys and certificates, including their generation) and CRL
- multiple signing of data by several users (multi-signing)
- the possibility to create a separate signature
- the ability to create time stamps and their verification
- the possibility of adding an automatic configuration of beneficiaries
- sending of processed files as e-mails