TrustPort Basic, free, for all customers
- Updates via the internet
- E-mail hot-line, Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00 CET
- Helpdesk system
TrustPort VIP, prepaid, for business customers
- Basic support included
- Optional additional services
Before you decide to contact support, we recommend that you try to find the information needed in the Technical FAQ and Sales FAQ.
Sales support: email@example.com
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +420 541 244 471
Fax: +420 541 235 038
TrustPort a. s.
Spielberk Office Centre
639 00 Brno
What is TrustPort Personal Firewall, and what are its characteristics?
TrustPort Personal Firewall, being a part of TrustPort Total Protection, is a firewall on your computer which protects all incoming and outgoing Internet traffic against hackers, network attacks, and malicious codes. In addition to basic security settings levels, rules can also be defined for all types of communications through the network. There is also a rich set of predefined rules from the manufacturer.
After a new installation on your PC, a new window will open which will prompt you to confirm unknown connections to the network. You can also automatically create new custom rules for the environment of your PC.
- Protects the PC against hacker attacks.
- Creates a secure gateway for all network connections.
- Several adjustable levels of protection.
- Automatic wizard for unknown types of communications.
- Set rules for each IP address or range.
- Pre-defined set of rules for different types of connections.
- Import and export settings and rules for better administration.
- Module Personal Firewall Configuration for easy setting of rules.
- Diagnostic Tool "Ping" with an intuitive interface.
- Module Traffic Watcher to monitor network traffic.
- "WhoIs" client to identify domain names.
- "Geo Network Client" for geographical location of communicating servers.