TrustPort Basic, free, for all customers
- Updates via the internet
- E-mail hot-line, Mon-Fri 8.00-16.00 CET
- Helpdesk system
TrustPort VIP, prepaid, for business customers
- Basic support included
- Optional additional services
Before you decide to contact support, we recommend that you try to find the information needed in the Technical FAQ and Sales FAQ.
Sales support: email@example.com
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +420 541 244 471
Fax: +420 541 235 038
TrustPort a. s.
612 00 Brno, Czech Republic
When TrustPort Antivirus tries to update, I receive a message that it was not possible to connect to the server. What should I do?
- Check your internet connection, for example by navigating to www.trustport.com. If it is not working, contact your internet provider.
- The connection to the update server may be blocked. This may be due to firewall settings or web filtering settings. Try to turn these tools off temporarily and initiate TrustPort Antivirus update once again. For permanent solution, enable connection to the update server in your firewall or web filtering program.
- You may be using a proxy server in your network, not being configured in TrustPort Antivirus. Ask your network administrator for the IP address of the proxy server. Double-click the TrustPort Center icon in the system tray, select the Update item to the left and the Proxy Server tab to the right. Click on Use a proxy server and enter the IP address. If the proxy server requires authentication, tick the box Connect to the proxy server, and enter the user name and password.