Scheduler - Creating new task
While a new task creating you can set a few parameters of the task. You can choose the scanned area (disks/folders/..), when the scanning starts and how often is the task performed.
- name of the task chosen by user (e.g. "d disk scanning")
- what area (disks/folders/..) is scanned.
You can select scanning of registries, all removable disks, all local disks, all disks or defined your own target (disk/folder/..). If you select the "user defined parameters" option you can specified the scanning properties by the run parameters.
- the scanning priority to the other proceses
- you can edit this if the
user defined parameters
user defined target
is selected. If you want to learn more about the parameters go to the
Command line parameters
- user can type details about the task
Once you selected the scanning target you have to set the start time and the time period of automatic scanning:
Start date and time
- when the task is started for the first time. Default start time is the time of the new task creation.
End date and time
- if the
option is enabled (default setting) the scanning is not interupted. Otherwise the running task is stoped at that time automatically.
- defines the time period of the task launching. Once a day is the default setting.