TrustPort Antivirus setting
The antivirus software protects your computer from a virus infection and
from other malicious codes. In case that your computer is infected,
the software allows you to heal it. The regular update and the right
parameters adjusting is needed for its full functionality. The antivirus
protection consists of three parts, namely the
This Manager allows you to set all the antivirus software options that influence its behavior somehow. Operation is possible in both Easy and Advanced Modes.
- Advanced Mode
Serves for operation for users with advanced knowledge. In this interface it is possible to configure all configuration items. Operation is divided into the following sections:
- options for the application that protects your computer real-time.
- options for the application that scans for viruses on demand.
- options for the application that scans your connections.
- setting and administration of the Quarantine where infected files are stored.
- the event log options setting.
- the automatic updates download setting.
- setting parameters of the scanning engines.
- setting of automatic actualizations.
You can reach individual settings pages from the tree-like list on the left side of the window. After clicking on one of the configuration sections, the corresponding page is displayed in the right part of the window. Another way to navigate to the configuration section is to click on the respective link on the start page.
Every configuration change must be confirmed by pressing
in order to take effect!
In the bottom section of the interface, two buttons can be found. In the bottom left corner the button Help can be found which after it has been clicked displays a window with a hint to the given configuration page. The hint will be displayed in the internet browser. By clicking on Easy Mode switches the mode to the default simplified mode.