What is new in this version
TrustPort Antivirus 2011
- New User Interface added to easily configure TrustPort products.
- Added protection of processes and services.
- Added integration into Thunderbird 3.1 and Microsoft Outlook 2010 (32,64 bit) e-mail clients.
- Transition to TrustPort Core Service configuration service in order to optimize and improve system performance.
- Improved compatibility with Windows 7 OS.
- Added French, Dutch and Russian localization.
TrustPort Antivirus 2010
- OS Windows 7 support.
- Bitdefender scanning engine integrated back.
- Added integration of e-mail clients.
- Automatic updates of TrustPort PC Security added.
- New version of plugin for detection of spam.
- From this version language of the application can be changed.
- Simplified interface operation in both the easy and advanced modes.
- Expanded user manual.
TrustPort Antivirus 2009
- Parental Lock implemented.
- Detection of Phishing added to the internet scanner.
- Added support for automatic scanning of exchange volumes.
- Added support for the creation of Bart PE plugin.
- Implemented TrustPort USB Antivirus and TrustPort U3 Antivirus.
- From this version 64bit operating systems are supported.
- Added support for ADS (alternative data streams) scanning in NTFS directories.
- From this version the interface is divided into two operating modes - easy and advanced mode.
- Added support for skins in the graphical interface.
- License key registration wizard.
- This version is available in the English, Czech, German, Spanish and Italian languages.
- Expanded user manual.
TrustPort Antivirus 2.8
- Integrated the AntivirusBlokAda scanning engine.
TrustPort Antivirus 2.7
- New scanning engine integrated - the engine developed by Doctor Web, Ltd. compeny has high-level detection efficiency and high quality heuristics.
- The memory requirement of antivirus scanning is far lower now.
- The scanning speed was greatly optimized.
- Scanning task scheduler implemented. You can set automatic launch of the on-demand scanner.
- Log viewer implemented. You can have the particular scanner logs displayed.
- Info window displaying statistics of On-Access scanner and Internet scanner was implemented.
- TrustPort Antivirus is compatible with Windows Vista.
TrustPort Antivirus 2.6
- Integrated the Grisoft scanner engine.
- Integrated the Ewido Antispyware scanner engine.
- Increased OnAccess scanner speed.
- Engines setting for On-Access and On-Demand scanning.
TrustPort Antivirus 2.0
- Implementation of the Internet Scanner which protects computer from getting infected from the network.
TrustPort Antivirus 1.6
This version contains some new features, like an improvement of archives scanning and some improvements of the user interface - a continuously created list of infected files found during the on-demand scanning, list of possible user actions is adapted to a particular situation and many others.
- If there have already been any old configuration files for TrustPort Antivirus on your computer, then an additional step is added into the instalation wizard. You are asked whether you want to use the previous configuration or rewrite it by the implicit configuration.
- Infected files are displayed continuously during the on-demand scanning.
- List of possible user actions for an infected file does not contain actions that have no sense in the particular situation or that have been already tried on the file unsuccessfully.
- A better behaviour while scanning archives. A user action is performed immediately when an infection is found (in previous versions the action was performed after the whole archive had been scanned).
TrustPort Antivirus 1.5
- Integration into the Windows Security Center.
- The possibility of choosing an action when an infection by the On-Acces scanner found.
- Maintenance logging of all the TrustPort Antivirus modules enhanced.
- A new "Quarantined" item added to both the On-Access and the On-Demand scanner statistics. The number of quarantined files is shown there.
- A better functionality of the On-Access scanner when using Windows XP SP2.
- A very significant reduction of the memory requirements, especially for the On-Access scanner.
- The installation wizard was enhanced by the "Scanning engines configuration" page, which enables the user to set the engines cascade using easily already during the installation.
- The installation wizard enables the virus database update already during the installation.
- The implementation of the scanning engines cascade into the Gateway Antivirus. Thanks to this upgrade, the Internet Gateway has now better effectivity and virus detection abilities.
TrustPort Antivirus 1.2
- Integrated the BitDefender scanner engine.
- Improved engines settings & updating.
- Enhanced system stability
- Scanning engines are organized to a cascade with possibility of changing their order.
- Established an option of scanning engines enabling and disabling.
- Improved managing the antivirus quarantine.
- Implementation of the antivirus system diagnostics.
- Updated user's guide.
TrustPort Antivirus 1.1
- Encrypted archives scanning support.
- There is a possibility to stop & start the On-Access scanner by clicking on the On-Access scanner status icon. This feature is available for users with administrator privileges only.
- The cross-link on the configurator main page, this enables directly switching to particular page.
- There is possible to set the date, time & period of updates in the configuration.
- Improved the On-Access scanner behavior in Windows 2000/XP.
- Separate configuration of the On-Demand scanner in the TrustPort Internet Gateway.
- Enhanced parameters configuration of the Norman scanner engine.